Doctor's Best L-Carnitine 855 mg 60 Capsules
- Dr.'s Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine, a vitamin made in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine, supports cognitive function and neuron health.
- Helps fuel the brain by increasing mitochondrial efficiency, supports nerve growth factor production and helps maintain the integrity of intracellular membranes.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports the manufacture of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter for the brain and nerves.
- Gluten free.
- What is Acetyl L-Carnitine from Dr. Best?
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a natural form of L-Carnitine. It is a vitamin made in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It supports cognitive function and supports the health of neurons in the brain. Acetyl-L-Carnitine plays a key role in the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for the brain. and neurons, Acetyl L-Carnitine helps fuel the brain by increasing mitochondrial efficiency, supports nerve growth factor production and helps maintain the integrity of intracellular membranes.
- How it works?
Acetyl-L-Carnitine serves as a transport molecule for the "active acetate," which is the fuel source for the metabolic processes that take place in cells. Acetyl-L-Carnitine carries the active acetate directly into the mitochondrion, which is the cell's energy source.
- the components:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: 500 mg
- Other ingredients: stearic acid - cellulose - magnesium citrate - silicon - gelatin
- Take one to four capsules daily
- other information:
- It is recommended to consult a doctor if there are thyroid problems, anticoagulant treatment, or if you are taking any other medications.